These s'mores bars are the perfect combo of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker while being vegan, gluten-free, & dairy-free! They have all the deliciousness of a s'more packed into a bar form so you can enjoy them any time of year.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- arrowroot flour or tapioca flour
- ground nutmeg
- baking soda
- coconut sugar
- nondairy chocolate chips
- vegan marshmallows
- coconut oil
- nondairy milk
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free S'mores Bars
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 ½-3 tablespoon nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup arrowroot flour or tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ¼ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cup vegan marshmallows can sub regular marshmallows if not vegan!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mic together the wet ingredients + coconut sugar until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Slowly incorporate the dry mixture into the wet until a stick dough forms.
- Begin pressing ⅔ of the dough into the prepared pan, saving the remaining ⅓ for topping. Evenly sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips across the dough. Add the marshmallow evenly on top. Then, crumble the remaining ⅓ of dough evenly over the marshmallows and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips after that.
- Bake for about 16 min. or until the dough is golden. Broil for about 1 min. to get the marshmallows nice and toasty. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!