These funfetti protein bars are all the fun and goodness of funfetti cake, but in protein bar form! They're vegan, paleo (with paleo sprinkles), gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, high protien, and so delicious! I use paleo-friendly sprinkles (found on Amazon) but you can use any sprinkles you'd like, or omit them altogether. I highly recommend making a batch of these for a quick protein snack!
I have so many more yummy protein bar recipes on my site to choose from: tahini cookie dough protein bars, pb cookie dough protein bars, sugar cookie protein bars, pb protein granola bars, simple protein bars, cinnamon roll protein bars, or sweet potato protein bars!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- vegan vanilla protein powder
- vanilla extract
- almond extract
- almond flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Funfetti Protein Bars
- ½ cup almond butter natural
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein *see notes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon sprinkles **see notes
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, and extracts until smooth. Mix in the dry ingredients until you have a dough. Fold in the sprinkles.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared loaf pan and set in freezer to firm up for about an hour. Slice into bars of whatever size you'd like and enjoy!
Leave a Reply